Why choose BMI?
BMI can help by applying human resources management best practices in the following areas:
- Effective Job/Career Postings
- Remuneration Negotiation
- Employee Handbook Creation and Management
- Company Constitution Creation and Management
- Employment Probation Management
- Behavior Management/Coaching/Progressive Reprimands
- Legal Employment Standards Compliance and Management
- Report Card Creation and Maintenance
- Agreements, Policies, & Waivers Creation and Management
- Training and Certifications
- Employment Termination
- Employee Complaint/Concern Management
- Safety Standards Management
- Performance Review
- Pay Plan Development
Effective, consistent, and continual training is paramount to unlocking the potential of your people. This requires a plan - a strategy. "Failure to plan is planning to fail." Don't fail your most precious resource by leaving training to chance.
BAKING A GREAT CAKE?
BMI regularly uses the analogy of baking a great cake for achieving an objective through a specific process. It takes the right recipe and the proper ingredients to ensure predictable and favorable results. In HR, a "great cake" is a winning team. And, the primary two ingredients ("the flour and sugar") are talent acquisition and development.
Listen as Sal Khan explains the concept of capital, including "human capital".